Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spontaneity Be Damned

When did I get a life?

Normally I start thinking about plans for the weekend around Wednesday or Thursday, yet for some reason I have plans for nearly every weekend between now and the end of summer. I'm remodeling my condo, moving, going camping, then there's the Mariners (3 games), Harry Potter (the book), Harry Potter (the movie), birthday parties times three, probably river rafting with my cousins from Africa on their way to Venezuela, wine-tasting, motorcycling. I've got three groups of people I'm going out with fairly regularly, plus individual friends.

Not to mention this is THE summer of sequel movies - SpiderMan 3 just came out, Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer, Transformers, Live Free or Die Hard, Shrek 3, Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 , Rush Hour 3, and of course - Harry Potter.

In some ways, it's very cool and in others - it's tiring just *thinking* about it. But unlike my life of a couple of years ago, my plans are not centered around surviving funerals, surgery, hurricanes & other natural disasters. I'll take it!

--BT

No comments: